We Drive Your IT,
While You Drive Your Business
High operational costs and poor organizational productivity are forcing companies to streamline their IT Support and Maintenance Operations. Several organizations rely on multiple vendors to manage their IT Systems and Operations, requiring greater integration effort and higher costs. Further, limited in-house capabilities and manual processes lead to higher resolution time in case of technical glitches.
We have the expertise and support that is required to provide your company top line solutions. When you partner with us, you are accessing our comprehensive geographic coverage, your risks are reduced, you are able to focus more on your core business, you have access to our flexible coverage plans, you have access to an enhanced skill base, you access the latest technology, you are able to adapt to changing business conditions and your costs optimized and are predictable.
Danush’ Managed Services for IT Systems help companies optimize operations, while reducing costs, with high quality, 24×7 support for the entire technology stack. Our service offering is ITIL V3 compliant, and focuses on automation and self-service tools for robust monitoring and incident management. Features included are:
- Helpdesk management: Recording and categorizing service requests into L1, L2, and L3 tiers. Ensuring end-to-end ownership of routine monitoring and simple troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and OEM-related intervention
- Patching and antivirus software upgrades: Ensuring communication servers are updated and secure
- Reporting and governance: Generating reports for business operations teams and conducting IT governance meetings with top management
- SLA management: Executing SLA agreements with strict turnaround time
- Reduce operational costs: Lower maintenance costs with streamlined operations
- Minimize resolution time: Shorten turnaround time with SME involvement and better OEM collaboration
- Higher system reliability: Reduce unprecedented downtime for 99.9% availability
- Boost workforce productivity: Automate processes and enable self service capabilities
any practice doesn’t make perfect. Only best practice makes perfect.Vince Lombardi