Add value to your Bottom-Line
Danush aims at better integration of end-users into the computing environment. End Computing helps with high-end computing that performs reliably and efficiently adding value to the company’s overall performance and bottom-line
- Minimize compatibility problems – Multi vendors, multi technologies, multi brands will increase compatibility issues. On the other side, trusted single vendor will ensure the compatibility issues are taken care in advance.
- Save time in procurement phase – Save time from quotations, comparisons, follow-ups with one quality vendor.
- Vendor takes more responsibility – A multi vendor environment can have you going from one to next to get a problem resolved, with each vendor blaming the next
- It’s just easier – One phone, one contact, one invoice. It’s easy to deal with one vendor.
- One Source | One Partner | One Accountability
Supply & Installation of
Servers & Storage – Tower Servers, Rack Servers, NAS, SAN, DAS, Accessories, Upgrades, Care Packs
Networking – Switches, Routers, Firewalls, WiFi APs
End Computers – Workstations, Laptops, Desktops, Thin Clients, Mobiles, Tables
Printing Devices – Plotters, Scanners, Printers, Copiers, POS, Receipt Printers, LaserJet, Multijet
Consumables – Supply of Consumables for all types of printing devices
Mobility Devices – Smart Phones, Tables
Display Products – Smart Class Room / Large Display / Projectors / Video Walls
Software – All Types of Software
……what new technology does is create new opportunities to do a job that customers want doneTim O’Reily
- What is the end-user computing services?
- End-user computing services is the one through which business create their applications to meet specific requirements.
- At Danush, we provide end computing services that are reliable and efficient.
2. What are the benefits of end-user computing?
- Choosing Danush as your service provider will bring major benefits to your business.
- The benefits include lesser compatibility issues, saving time in the procurement phase, most responsibility is taken by the vendor, easier like never before.
3. How do you manage end-user computing?
We manage an end-user computer by drafting policies, analyzing data, taking stock, and establishing data protection standards.
4. What is the common end-user software?
At Danush we provide all types of common end-user software like end computers, printing devices, consumables, mobility devices, display products, etc.
5. What is End-User Computing Controls?
- End-user computing controls include simply clicking buttons, writing scripts, modifying and executing code, etc
- At Danush, it is easier as you have to deal with only one vendor.