Never worry about IT again
Outsourcing of daily IT operations and management of company’s IT is the outsourcing program. Danush dedicates required resources such as IT System Administrator or IT Manager or combination of L1 / L2 / L3 resources to manage the IT of the client / company on a retainer model. One or more shared resources would engage with the client based on the business from time to time. The overall engagement is monitored by CxO.
The general approach for outsourcing is that Danush will allocate a suitable resources required to cater to the requirements and operations of the existing IT setup. Based on the need, the supplied resources will also be assited by a shared senior consulting CTO / CIO and an Account Manager, who will be responsible for service delivery.
The activities covered include business requirement in terms of IT, managing day-to-day IT issues, maintaining the network, servers, IT security, end-computing and presenting the reports to management on a period manner. The scope would also include coordination with vendors like OEMs and ISPs for resolving the issues.
Service Desk Process
IT Service desk is here to connect your employees with Technology to add value to your business.
The Service Desk and Incident Management process aims to restore IT Services to defined Service Levels as quickly as possible.
- Single place to report all the issues
- Ticketing registration
- Provides systematic approach
- Historical logs
- MIS reports
- Performance Surveys
- Remote & Onsite Support
- 98% Annual Client Retention
- Faster Response Times
- Qualified Engineering Staff
- Competitive Pricing
- Reduced Overall Costs: Utilizing Danush FMS resources, increased productivity, and increased efficiency reduces the overall cost of the solution and ownership.
- Quality Process: Danush ITSM processes and standards will provide a managed environment and ensure delivery quality.
….IT Outsourcing can bring a wealth of new skills and technologies, as well as offer efficiencies and cost savings
- What is Outsourcing in simple words?
- Outsourcing means obtaining services from a third-party vendor
- At Danush, we outsource daily IT operations and management of the company’s IT by providing excellent services
2. Which are the services of outsourcing?
At Danush the services include managing day-to-day IT issues, maintaining the network, servers, IT security, end-computing, and presenting the reports to management in a period manner.
3. What are the benefits of outsourcing?
Choosing Danush will bring a lot of benefits to your business that include reduced overall cost, quality process, increased efficiency, faster response, etc.
4. How do you manage the outsourcing?
- We manage outsourcing by using the latest technologies and providing excellent service to achieve your business goals
- Dhanush dedicates required resources such as IT System Administrator, L1 / L2 / L3 resources to manage IT of the company
5. What is the outsourcing process?
- Dhanush will dedicate the required resources such as IT administrator, L1, L2, L3 resources to manage the IT of the company.
- We will engage the resources with the client from time-time.
- Dhanush will allocate the resources required to fulfill the business needs and the IT setup.
- All the processes will be done under the supervision of a senior or account manager.