Technology in Manufacturing
The Manufacturing and Distribution industry face numerous challenges in the form of global competition, regional expansion, mergers and acquisitions, complex supply chains and new business models among other things.
To excel, manufacturers must find new and unique opportunities to continuously improve operations, create new opportunities, strike a balance among several important functions to compete successfully, focus on product innovation, form partnerships to continually improve the manufacturing process and leverage resources ensuring that capabilities are used adequately. Danush understands the unique pressures that manufacturers face.
Our expertise with having worked with this industry that includes composite materials, pharma, food & beverages, chemical, plastic products, office equipment, textiles, office supplies and more; makes us uniquely placed to use the knowledge and experience gained to improve each Manufacturing customer’s IT infrastructure as a means to improve business operations.
We deliver industry-specific outsourcing and IT infrastructure services including enterprise application hosting, remote managed services and IT infrastructure services.
The services we provide to Manufacturing Industries
- Data centre transitions
- Project estimating, planning and execution
- Operating system administration
- WAN/LAN management
- Desktop and device management
- Infrastructure management
- IT security administration
- High availability/disaster recovery
- Electronic security system using surveillance
- Public address systems
- Fire alarm system & access control solutions.
Some specific benefits to Danush’s manufacturing and distribution customers include:
- Peace of Mind to focus on core competencies
- Cost savings that increase returns on existing technology investments
- Greater ability to respond to changing markets
- More informed decision-making through objective data
- Efficient management of suppliers
- Effective enterprise resource planning
- Consistently reliable IT delivery for improved productivity and customer service
- More successful IT initiatives through proven methodologies and best practices
- Risk mitigation through business continuity and disaster recovery services
- What are manufacturing and distribution?
- Manufacturing is the production of goods using raw materials, labor, machines, tools, chemical formulation
- Distribution is the moving of products from manufacturing sources to marketplaces where maximum people can buy them.
- Danush is in the manufacturing & distribution industries for two decades providing excellent service
2 . How does technology help in manufacturing?
- Introducing technology in manufacturing helps in improving the quality throughout the process and hence it increases efficiency
- At Danush, we use the latest technologies to deliver industry-specific outsourcing services
3. What is the goal of distribution?
- The goal of the distribution is to deliver products from production place to consumption place
- Danush provides excellent manufacturing & distribution services to improve business operations
4. What industries fall under manufacturing?
- Manufacturing industries include food, beverage, tobacco, textiles, apparel, leather, paper, machinery, electronics, furniture, and others.
- The services Danush offers to the manufacturing industries are data center transitions, operating system administration, LAN/WAN management, IT security administration, and many more
….. almost all quality improvement comes via simplification of design, manufacturing, layout, processing and procedures.Tome Peters