Technology Audit which is an auditing service done to understand the present technology utilisation level of an organisation. This is very similar to Accounting Audit that is conducted in almost every company. It provides a benchmark for where the business is now, in terms of technology. The audit can help identify strength and weaknesses.
The Technology Audit for company from any domain is a must to ensure optimum performance in the day-to-day operations and decision making. It helps organisation to understand and utilize technology MORE EFFECTIVELY
- Reduces Risks Related to IT – one of the main benefit is that it can help tackle the risks related to Availability, Integrity and Confidentiality (CIA)
- Improves Security of Data – The audit control can be identified and assessed. Therefore it gives companies the opportunity to redesign or strengthen poorly designed or ineffective controls.
- Enhances IT Governance – auditing serves a critical function in ensuring all your business laws, regulations and compliances are met by all employees and IT department as well. This improves IT Governance as the overall IT management has strong understanding of the controls, risks and Values.
Power Infrastructure Audit
Over / Under utilization of UPS, Batteries, Climate Control, Fire Hazards
Network Infrastructure Audit
Network Speeds, Connectivity, Wireless Signal, Network Architecture, Security, Active & Passive Components of Network
Internet / Intranet Audit
Bandwidth Utilization, Speed, Fail-over, Load Balancing, Unauthorized Usage, Content Filtering, Firewall Policies, Security Risks, eMail Transfer
Server, Storage & Backup Infrastructure Audit
Servers Up-time / Downtime, Recovery from Crash, Storage Space, Encryption, Operating System Compatibility, Automated Backup and Restoration, Performance, Security, Antivirus
Desktop, Laptop & Thin Client Audit
Encryption, Recovery from Crashes, Repair / Replacement spares availability, standard configuration, Antivirus, Operating System Patches
Core Application Audit
Utilization levels, Scope for Improvement Areas, Functional Audit, Technical Audit
Software License Compliance Audit
Unauthorized usage of software, Legal Compliance issues to illegal software, Gap identification, Open Source Alternatives
IT Data Security Audit
Vulnerable Netwkr, USB / Email data leakage, Physical security, Logical Security (VA/PT Audits), Data and Equipment thefts
ISO 27001 Audit
The standard adopts a process based approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, maintaining, and improving your ISMS. The ISO 27001 standard and ISMS provides a framework for information security management best practice that helps organisations to: … Manage risks to information security effectively.
VAPT Consultancy, VAPT Analysis, VAPT Reports. Vulnerability assessment is a process in which the IT systems such as computers and networks, and software such as operating systems and application software are scanned in order to indentify the presence of known and unknown vulnerabilities.
…what’s not measured cannot be monitored, what’s not monitored cannot be controlled, what’s not controlled cannot be directed, and what’s not directed cannot become progress.
from personal fitness to building a world class organisation this is the essence of managementMahtria
- What does an IT audit do?
- An IT auditor is responsible for analyzing the company’s technological infrastructure to ensure process run accurately
- At Danush, we provide audit services to make sure your business runs efficiently.
2. Why are IT audits required?
IT audits are required to help management detect errors, frauds, and also to meet the compliance.
3. What is the benefit of an IT audit for an organization?
Choosing Danush as the service provider will give many benefits to your business like reduced risk, data security, and enhancing IT governance.
4. What are the audit services?
At Danush, we provide excellent audit services that include power infrastructure audit, network infrastructure, internet, server, core application, software license audits, etc.