Enabling access ANYWHERE
The cloud by definition has a different perspective depending from where you are looking at – technical, business-oriented or service-oriented. At Danush, we look at it from all three perspectives and view it holistically. We have the technical know-how and experience with the technologies that power the cloud. We are ideally placed with our expertise and resources to help you define, plan and implement the cloud strategy that will best suit and benefit your business. When partnering with us, we understand your needs and plan cloud services based on your unique needs, scale and budget so that you get the maximum benefit for the money invested.
Danush has partnered with world class data centres which deliver resources, applications and servers wherever needed. Companies now don’t need to ramp up their IT operations or deploy new applications or respond to dynamic market conditions. Our cloud servers’ options create an efficient, dynamic IT environment for your company. Whether it is Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud or Desktop as a Service (DaaS), your business can depend on us for efficient cloud services. We offer various types of services: We can build a cloud solution afresh (either private or public) or migrate your existing service to a cloud platform. We offer complete cloud support – from backup and storage, to disaster recovery. You can also become asset light with our Desktop as a Service.
Build & Provision
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud Migrations
- Public Cloud Migrations
- Desktop as a Service
- Cloud Backup & DR
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud Application
- Messaging & Collaboration
- Web Hosting Service
….. Cloud is about how you do computing, not where you do computing.
- What are the services of the cloud?
- The services of the cloud usually include IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
- At Danush, we provide various types of services whether it is a hybrid, public, or desktop as a service(DAAS)
2. Which companies provide cloud services?
- Dhanush is one of the best companies your business can rely on for efficient cloud services.
- Here, we understand your needs and plan the cloud services as per your budget
- We make sure you get the maximum benefit for the money you invested
3. What is an IT cloud?
- IT cloud is the server where the data is stored and can be accessed over the internet remotely
We at Dhanush offer complete cloud support
4. What is a private cloud example?
- Private cloud is something where the cloud software is managed by internal IT when the public cloud doesn’t specify the needs
We at Dhanush, can build a cloud solution (either private or public) or migrate your existing service to a cloud platform.
5. Who owns the cloud?
- The date you create will be yours.
- Public clouds are owned by service providers or companies
- At Dhanush, we provide cloud services that include build and provision, migrate, end computing, applications.